Saturday, March 5, 2016

March Part II

On March 4th.

When I woke up in the morning, Mom, Dad and My young sister entered my room with birthday cake and sang "Happy Birthday"  OMG hahahaha it was a shocking moment. I'm very happy. Thank you so much much much and much. Love you.

Thank you too for all my beloved friends, thank you for your video, pray, and cake. 
Crazy friends, on March 4th 2015 one of my friend took me to the store to buy somethings to make birthday card and she said I'd buy it and make your own gift yourself.
On March 4th 2016 they came with cake and cake candle then said light the candle and blow it yourself. There isn't a romantic moment but I'm happy and I'm very very thankful for the cruel moment.

Thank God, thank you thank you thank you so much.
And thank you for you all, You made my day 😘😚😂

No comments: